Accelerating Trade Grant Program
Initiative 4.1 under the Tasmanian Trade Strategy 2019-2025 (‘the Strategy’), the Accelerating Trade Grant Program helps Tasmanian businesses to collaborate, expand their presence and introduce Tasmanian products and services to the world.
- Funding is available to Tasmanian businesses on a co-contribution basis to support market research and business-matching services, promotional activities and materials, attendance at domestic and international trade shows and events. It will also be available to assist with in-bound buyer visits to Tasmania, study tours, travel to undertake marketing activities, supply chain efficiency improvements and cluster development.
- Preference will be given to businesses from key sectors, targeting priority markets, as outlined in the Strategy noting that for the purposes of this Program, the domestic market is taken to mean the Australian mainland.
- Grants will be provided on a co-contribution basis, up to a maximum of $10 000 in any one financial year per applicant.
- Funding will provided to Tasmanian businesses that demonstrate that the Activity which is the subject of their application will lead to a new trade opportunity. This may involve exploring a new market with an existing product or service; or promoting a new product or service in an existing market.
- The Program has an annual financial year allocation and the Program will be closed if the allocation for any financial year is fully exhausted.
More information/How to apply
For more information on the Program, or for information on the application process, please contact Business Tasmania on ph. 1800 440 026, through the Business Tasmania website at www.business.tas.gov.au, or contact the Trade team via email@example.com.