The Tasmanian Government’s Trade team operates within the Department of State Growth to support Tasmanian businesses and exporters to establish, grow and expand their markets, both domestically and internationally by:
- providing access to information and trade advice
- facilitating trade shows, missions and inward buyer visits.
- hosting the annual Tasmanian Export Awards.
- providing financial support to Tasmanian businesses and exporters to explore trade opportunities in key markets, improve supply chains and develop clusters
- providing access to the Buy Something Tasmanian portal.
For market access, logistics and trade support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 440 026 and ask for the trade team.
We also provide up to date information on LinkedIn – Trade Tasmania.
How we can help
Tasmania’s current export framework and areas of focus.
Trade and Export Toolkit
Resources to support Tasmanian business and industry to grow their markets.
Trade Missions and Trade Shows
Expand your business internationally through government-led trade missions and trade shows to key markets
Trade Events Calendar
Your resource for key trade and export-related activities in Tasmania, interstate and internationally.
Learn how we support business to grow, both nationally and internationallyMore about About us
Read more about the Tasmanian Trade Strategy 2019 - 2025More about Trade Strategy
Facilitating trade relationships through strengthening international tiesMore about International Relations
Tasmanian Export Awards
Celebrate your export success by entering the Export AwardsMore about Tasmanian Export Awards