The Department of State Growth is committed to routinely disclosing information to the public that may be of interest. Information on this page will be regularly updated.
How do I find further information myself?
We pro-actively provide a wide range of information mainly on our website but also in hard copy. Some information is not released pro-actively, either because it is not of general public interest, or because it is information we would need to assess against the exemptions in the Right to Information Act 2009 prior to disclosure. If the latter is the case, we can help you make an application for assessed disclosure. As a first step, you may find information you need on our website. If you can't find it on the web, contact us and we might be able to provide it to you. There are also other places you can check for the information you need:
- look at the Service Tasmania website
- visit a Service Tasmania Office near you
- call Service Tasmania on 1300 13 55 13
- contact Service Tasmania via their online form
- search for the information on Tasmania Online
- search LINC Tasmania.
If you cannot get the information you are looking for, you can make a formal application for assessed disclosure. Please note that you will need to have tried to obtain the information in other ways first.
- Contracts and consultancies
- Departmental governance policies
- Employment and workforce statistics
- Gifts and hospitality register
- Major policy and program initiatives and reviews
- Organisational structure and functions
- Road projects
- Senior Executive Service information
- Taxi and hire vehicle statistics
- Telecommunications expenditure