Infrastructure Tasmania (ITas) was created to provide a coordinated, state-wide approach to the planning and delivery of infrastructure in Tasmania, including rail, major roads, energy, ports and water and sewerage.
Our objective is to ensure the right infrastructure is built at the right time, in the right place, and as efficiently as possible to support productivity, economic growth and community amenity.
- Assess and prioritise all major publicly funded infrastructure investment proposals
- Provide independent and objective advice about proposals to the Minister for Infrastructure and the Treasurer
- Responsibility for coordination of all major infrastructure funding submissions to the Tasmanian and Australian Governments.
- Southern Stadium
- Tasmanian Infrastructure Project Pipeline
- Port Services Regulatory Review
- Tamar Estuary Management Taskforce
- Time Sensitive Freight Project
- New Bridgewater Bridge Project
- Establishing Stadiums Tasmania
- 30-Year Infrastructure Strategy
- Tasmanian Integrated Freight Strategy
- Project Assurance Framework
- UTAS Stadium Redevelopment
- Building Tasmania’s Future