Infrastructure Tasmania (ITas) was created to provide a coordinated, state-wide approach to the planning and delivery of infrastructure in Tasmania, including rail, major roads, energy, ports and water and sewerage.
Our objective is to ensure the right infrastructure is built at the right time, in the right place, and as efficiently as possible to support productivity, economic growth and community amenity.
- Assess and prioritise all major publicly funded infrastructure investment proposals
- Provide independent and objective advice about proposals to the Minister for Infrastructure and the Treasurer
- Responsibility for coordination of all major infrastructure funding submissions to the Tasmanian and Australian Governments.
- Bridgewater Bridge Replacement
- Construction Industry Round Tables
- Infrastructure Australia (IA)
- Light rail
- North East Railway proposal
- State Roads Audit
- Tasmanian Infrastructure Project Pipeline 2018
- Tasmanian Integrated Freight Strategy
- Tamar Estuary Management Taskforce
- Time Sensitive Freight Project
- Water and Sewerage Accelerated Infrastructure Plan