Advanced Manufacturing Quality Assurance Program
This program provides funding for advanced manufacturers to achieve quality assurance accreditations that will help to retain or expand their customers or markets.
Supporting Tasmania’s advanced manufacturers to take up leading edge design, innovation and technologies to improve capability is a key priority for the Tasmanian Government.
- Funding is available to Tasmanian-based advanced manufacturing enterprises to undertake market or industry specific accreditations such as ISO9001 and HACCP.
- Grants will be provided on a co-contribution basis.
- Maximum grant available is $20 000.
- Applications open Thursday, 26 August 2021.
- Applications will be assessed in the order that they are received, and the round will remain open until allocated funding is exhausted.
To apply please contact Business Tasmania 1800 440 026 who will refer you to a member of the Advanced Manufacturing and Defence Industries team.
For more information on the Program, or for information on the application process, please contact Business Tasmania by phone
1800 440 026 or through the Business Tasmania website www.business.tas.gov.au