Arts Tasmania newsletter – submission guidelines
Arts Tasmania sends a monthly newsletter with news and opportunities for artists, arts workers and people working and volunteering in museums and collections. It includes opportunities offered by Arts Tasmania as well as other organisations that support professional arts outcomes.
The newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis. If you have any content you would like to include in the newsletter, please send it through to email@example.com by the last day of each calendar month.
The newsletter promotes:
- Funding and grants programs
- Public art commissions open for applications
- Employment in the cultural sector in Tasmania
- Development opportunities including training, workshops and skills development
- Profile opportunities including prizes, competitions and promotional opportunities.
In order to keep the information relevant, we only promote opportunities that benefit the professional Tasmanian cultural sector (including the small museums and collections sector). We do not advertise public events, exhibitions or performances.
If you wish to submit an opportunity for inclusion in the newsletter please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of each calendar month.
- a title
- any relevant dates, location, cost
- a link for further information. If there is no link, please provide a contact person and email.
Opportunities that provide fair pay for artists are more likely to be promoted in the newsletter.
Arts Tasmania has developed artist remuneration guidelines for anyone employing or engaging professional artists.
Please note: The newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis. Arts Tasmania does not guarantee that all submissions will be included in the newsletter.