Other projects funded in the round will be announced as third party finance is secured.
A One Stone Pictures production. Principal production funding from Screen Australia in association with Screen Tasmania.
- Platform: YouTube
- Production Company: One Stone Pictures Pty Ltd
- Writers/Directors: Dylan Hesp, Michael O'Neill
- Producer: Georgie Lewin
- Executive: Producer Nathan Earl
Eighteen year old Taylor James is back, determined to cement his street racing legacy on Launceston’s infamous blockie route.
Bay of Fires – 8 x 56 mins drama series ($1 000 000 production investment and $500 000 regional grant)
- Production Company: Archipelago Productions and Fremantle Australia
- Broadcaster: ABC
- Creators: Andrew Knight, Marta Dusseldorp, Max Dann
- Executive Producers Greg Sitch, Chris Oliver-Taylor, Andrew Knight
- Producers: Marta Dusseldorp, Yvonne Collins
- Director: TBA
- Writers: Andrew Knight, Max Dann, Sarah Bassiuoni
- International Sales: Fremantle International
Stella Heikkenen’s fall from grace is as spectacular as it is life threatening. Betrayed by her own and in immediate danger - Stella has no option but to move her young family to the last place on earth anyone would expect.
Project Development – Advanced stage
- Production company: Millennium Pictures Pty Limited
- Writer/Producer: Posie Graeme-Evans
- Producer: Sue Clothier
The origin story of how the first McLeods of Drovers Run began the legend.
Project Development – Intermediate stage
- Consultant Producer: Jane Allen
- Writers: Belinda Bradley, Franz Docherty
What starts as a joke, keeping a shared Bible of secrets, dreams and gossip, ends in a story of bloody revenge Piper and her friends can’t write themselves out of.
- Production company: Polaris Pictures Pty Ltd
- Original Concept: Sue Clothier
- Writer: Posie Graeme-Evans
Florence Broadhurst fabricated her life, but when she is brutally murdered, her friends and family are shocked by what they learn about her secret life.
- Production company: Tetrapod Films Pty Ltd
- Executive Producer: Chadden Hunter
- Producers/Directors: Nick Hayward, Fraser Johnston
In a time of hardship Pete turns to the platypus for solace. Only to realise that it is the platypus that needs his help.
- Production company: 28 Productions Pty Ltd
- Producer: Christine Tan
- Writer/Director: Roger Scott
- Writer: Stu Willis
In an Earth cloaked in perpetual darkness, a young married couple live only for the moment. Unable to see a future for themselves or for humanity, they have no intentions of bringing children into this dark world. But when tragedy strikes, they reconsider this decision, and must find a way to light the darkness before it consumes them.
- Production company: Blue Rocket Productions Pty Ltd
- Executive Producer: David Gurney
- Director: Tony Thorne
- Writers: Nathan Maynard, Adam Thompson
An island girl… an outsider, is going to change the world one song at a time.
Project Development – Short-form series booster
- Production company: Madam Noonan Holdings Pty Ltd
- Executive Producers: PJ Madam, Tim Noonan
- Consulting Series Producer: Paula Bycroft
A couple’s attempt to give their son an adventurous life is met with obstacles, fears and challenges - most of which are theirs...
Proof of Concept Production
- Production company: Good Thing Productions Company Pty Ltd
- Executive Producer: Justin Kurzel
- Producers: Nick Batzias, Virginia Whitwell
- Writer/ Director: Daniel Peek
A cop and his partner search a mountain range for two teens in the wake of a violent murder.
- Production company: Beyond Productions Pty Ltd
- Executive Producer: Mikael Borglund
- Producers: Tony Cavanaugh, Kate Fox
- Director: Rebecca Thomson
- Writer: Martine Delaney
Facing abject poverty, a once-wealthy mother and daughter try life as dominatrices to fix things. Except it's all quite sweaty, awkward and people can be very nasty.
- Production company: Rummin Productions Pty Ltd
- Executive Producer: Margie Jenkin
- Producer: Catherine Pettman
- Director: Matthew Newton
- Writer: Jane Rawson
A deeply moving and engaging portrait of a vandemonian tree with the ability to survive blizzards, weep alcohol and bring grown men to tears.
Games Development – Conceptual Design
- Development studio: Hyperfocus Interactive Pty Ltd
- Producer/Lead Programmer/Designer/Developer/Director: Kim Boulton
- Art Director/UX/UI Designer/UI Programmer: Isaac Boulton
- Lead Writer/Story Designer: Thomas Atkinson
A warlock possessed by an ancient artifact thrusts the world into chaos, while three chosen heroes embark on a quest to bring order back to the realm.
- Development studio: Adam Walker Film
- Producer: Adam Walker
- Assistant Producer: Brayden Medhurst
- Lead Programmer: Adam Reed
- Lead Designer: Aldrich Tangpos
Infernal Graft will take the player on an eerie and dangerous journey through a town doomed for unleashing hell.