Do you need some support in getting a job or figuring out what you should do next? Finding a new job or taking the next step in your career journey is much easier when you can talk to an expert.
The Career Connector service will get you ready for work faster. You will get personalised career advice, and the support you need to confidently access training, connect to local Jobs Hubs, employment opportunities, service providers, and other programs that you might be eligible for.
Talk to a Career Connector today to get help in making your next move.
The Career Connector service is available for Tasmanians who might need some extra support finding work.
You can access the service if:
- you have lost your job or been made redundant in the last 12 months
- 18-25 years
- aged 45+ years and been out of the workforce for 12 months or more
- a migrant who has been residing in Tasmania for more than six months, has working rights and are unemployed or underemployed.
The Career Connector service approach is personalised and works with you and your individual needs. Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to access:
- face to face or remote career coaching and skills assessment
- assistance with resume and interview preparation
- employment advice and connections to local Jobs Hubs
- access to free training and equipment
- referrals to employers, service providers, and other programs you may be entitled to such as the Rapid Response Skills Initiative and the Job Ready Fund.