Job Matching Service
The Department of State Growth, through Jobs Tasmania, invites applicants to apply to deliver a state-wide Job Matching Service program from 1 July 2022 - 30 June 2025.
Up to $1.2 million is available to an eligible organisation/s to deliver the program that will support specific population groups to reengage with work and/or formal education and training by providing skills assessment, careers coaching and employment advice and referrals to employers, relevant service providers or agencies.
The successful applicant will also be expected to:
- work collaboratively with Regional Jobs Hubs and other Jobs Tasmania funded programs and initiatives;
- work directly with employers to match job-ready people to identified vacancies and/or work-experience opportunities; and
- negotiate with Australian Government employment service providers (including disability employment service providers) for the relevant participants to ensure they are receiving the entitled support from those services.
- Applications open from 9 March - 13 April 2022
- Applicants must be able to commence delivery of the program by 1 July 2022.
View the Job Matching Service Program Guidelines (PDF 888 kB)
More information / How to apply
To submit an application for the Job Matching Service grant program, please ensure you have read and understood the Program Guidelines, then access the Smarty Grants Application Form. For more information please contact the Program Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.