At Jobs Tasmania we work with governments, communities and business to increase employment outcomes, workforce participation and re-engagement with work or training for all Tasmanians.
For Tasmania this means:
- more Tasmanians have access to meaningful and ongoing work opportunities
- Tasmanian businesses are connected to a workforce that can help their business grow
- all Tasmanians feel supported and know where and how to engage with the labour market or formal education and training at different stages of their life/career
- improved employment opportunities and outcomes in regional Tasmania
- services and supports relating to employment and/or education or training are understood, integrated, and aligned
Jobs Tasmania has three key streams of work:
- Regional Jobs Hub Network
- Employment and Participation Programs
- Policy and Advocacy.