Circular Head New Market Access Program
The Circular Head New Market Access Program is designed to support enterprises in the Circular Head region. The Program has been developed to enable recipients to explore and seek new opportunities and markets, both interstate and internationally.
The Program may provide assistance to:
- commission market research and business matching services
- undertake marketing activities and planning
- undertake and develop promotional activities, including advertising
- attend key trade exhibitions and promotions
- assist with inbound buyer visits to Tasmania
- support companies collaboration on the establishment of new markets.
Assistance is available to eligible business enterprises in the greater Circular Head region and/or those that can demonstrate they can offer employment opportunities for displaced workers. To be considered for support enterprises must also have a sales turnover in excess of $100 000.
To access the guidelines please click here.
For more information on this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org