Why Should You Enter?
“Winning the state and national awards recognised our 20 year effort to develop a world-leading position in our market. It has also lifted our profile and created valuable new business connections”, Brett Merritt, CEO, Echoview, 2018 State and National Digital Technologies Award winner
Give your business a health check through the application process, and enjoy the rewards and recognition associated with the Awards. Just a few reasons to apply:
- View your achievements in a new light – the process of preparing an application gives you the opportunity to step back and look at what you have achieved, what you have learned and to develop a clear focus on where you can go in the future.
- Boost company and staff morale - achieving recognition in the awards can have a positive effect on staff morale, motivation and retention as it acknowledges their contribution to your business success. The award ceremony itself is a great way to bring your staff together and celebrate this success.
- Enhance your business credibility – winning an award will raise your company profile locally, nationally and internationally and will assist in attracting new business. It will also help build your brand and credibility in the marketplace, including through PR opportunities and media coverage.
- Enhance the image of your business – the opportunity to use the Tasmanian Export Awards winner logo on all corporate communications (advertising, website, email footer, newsletters to name a few) enables you to highlight that you are the best in your field.
- Make connections – network with other Tasmanian businesses and sponsors via the Tasmanian Exports Awards ceremony. State finalists progress to the national awards, where there are opportunities to make business connections with other leading exporters, export facilitators, key government officials and additional sponsors who support Australian exporters.
A small subsidy framework is available to support businesses who may wish to engage an external entity to assist them prepare an application. Read all the details here.
To learn more about the categories, the application process and to enter, visit 2019 Tasmanian Export Awards
Nominations close Friday 9 August 2019.
Tasmanian winners will be announced at the 2019 Export Awards ceremony at Pepper’s Silo Hotel in Launceston on 19 September.
If you require any assistance with your application or you have any questions about the award program please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Cross on 03 6165 5348 or via email at email@example.com