The Department of State Growth has worked with industry and business across Tasmania to develop strategies to grow each industry sector’s economic potential, and establish competitive advantage within each market.
These sector strategies focus whole-of-government attention on making the most of opportunities and overcoming constraints to growth.
- Advanced manufacturing
- Antarctic and Southern Ocean
- Building and construction
- Cultural and tourism industry development sector
- Food and agribusiness
- Information communication and technology
- International education
- Mining and mineral processing
- Renewable energy