Export Awards 2018
2018 was the 25th anniversary of the Tasmanian Export Awards Program. To celebrate this milestone year two new awards were included in the program, the Tasmanian Women in International Business Award 2018 and the 25th Anniversary Award for Contribution to the Tasmanian Export Community.
Hosted by Her Excellency the Governor at Government House on 26th October, a total of 11 awards were presented including the all-important 2018 Tasmanian Exporter of the Year Award.
Congratulations to all the Tasmanian Export Award winners for 2018
- Agri Business Award – Josef Chromy Wines
- Digital Technology Award – Echoview Software
- Environmental Solutions Award – Biofouling Solutions
- Manufacturing Award – CBG Systems
- Regional Exporter Award – Blue Hills Honey
- Small Business Award – Wigstons Lures
- E-Commerce Award – Scoot Boots
- Health and Biotechnology Award – UTAS Wicking Dementia Research & Education Centre
- Tasmanian Exporter of Year 2018 – CGB Systems
- Tasmanian Women in International Business Award 2018 – Nicola Charles, Blue Hills Honey
- 25th Anniversary Award for contribution to the Tasmanian Export Community – INCAT Tasmania
Further congratulations to Echoview Software, who went on to win the national Digital Technology Award at the Australian Export Awards, held in Canberra on 27th November.
The Tasmanian Export Award winners