Trade missions are government-led programs designed to take Tasmanian businesses and organisations to key international markets. They provide a forum for your business or organisation to:
- connect with international buyers, distributors, trading partners and business leaders
- enhance your international profile and showcase your business’ capabilities
- secure international orders for your product and/or service
- develop knowledge of international markets in areas including pricing, promotion and distribution strategy, and cultural nuances
- understand regulatory requirements in international markets.
Trade missions are tailored to the needs of businesses that join. Trade at State Growth works closely with Austrade and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to arrange briefings and functions, site visits, product promotions and business matching that are relevant to your business.