- About us
- Our Ministers
What we do
- Attract and facilitate investment
- Build a strong forest industry
- Deliver transport services
- Develop cultural and creative industries
- Enhance innovation and grow the Information and Communication Technology sector
- Skills Tasmania
- Grow our sectors and maximise competitive advantages
- Grow regional economic prosperity
- Invest in infrastructure to drive economic growth
- Planning reform
- Promote trade and industry
- Regulate the racing industry
- Support the growth of mining
- Support and grow small business
- Harness energy as an economic driver
- Grants and funding
East Asia Trade and Investment Mission
The Department of State Growth, together with the Office of the Coordinator-General is planning a trade mission to East Asia in late February 2017 on behalf of the Tasmanian Government.
The countries and regions under consideration include Japan (Tokyo), China (Ningbo), and Korea (Seoul). The final program will be based on the needs of trade-ready or investment-ready participating businesses and strategic state-wide opportunities.
Tasmanian business leaders have been invited to express their interest in joining the exclusive business delegation as part of the mission. More information about the mission can be viewed on the Fact Sheet.
The Expression of Interest period has since closed, however should you wish to discuss your interest in participating in the mission, please contact Warwick Clark, International Partnerships Manager, Department of State Growth by email at: Warwick.email@example.com or by telephone on (03) 6165 5042.
Trade and International Relations