- About us
- Our Ministers
- What we do
- Grants and funding
Flood Recovery Loan Scheme
The Tasmanian Government is providing a Loan Scheme to assist primary producers and small businesses directly affected by the June 2016 floods.
The loan scheme will provide loans ranging from a minimum of $25 000 to a maximum of $200 000 for eligible businesses located in areas affected by the June 2016 floods.
Assistance were available in the local government areas of:
|Break O’Day||Burnie||Central Coast|
|Central Highlands||Circular Head||Derwent Valley|
|Northern Midlands||Southern Midlands||Waratah-Wynyard|
Key features of the Flood Recovery Loan Scheme
- Loans are available for eligible primary producers and small businesses.
- Loan funds are to be used for essential working capital and/or replacement and repair of damage caused to the property, associated improvements and equipment not covered by insurance.
- Loan amounts will range from $25 000 to $200 000.
- Loans will be offered for a maximum term of seven years.
- Initial interest and repayment free periods of up to two years are available.
- Loans must be repaid in full or fully refinanced at the end of the agreed loan term.
- Applications will be assessed on the criteria included in the guidelines.
The Flood Recovery Loan Scheme is now closed for applications.