- About us
- Our Ministers
- What we do
- Grants and funding
New Market Expansion Program
The program is now open for applications until 30 April 2017
The New Market Expansion Program is designed to assist Tasmanian enterprises in planning and implementing their international and national marketing activities. The scheme may provide assistance to:
- commission market research and business matching services
- undertake promotional activities including advertising
- develop promotional materials
- attend trade exhibitions and promotions
- assist with inbound buyers' visits to Tasmania
- travel to undertake marketing activities.
Assistance is available to eligible Tasmanian-based small and medium-sized enterprises with a sales turnover of between $300 000 and $20 000 000, for approved marketing activities related to developing new international and national markets.
The program’s guidelines have been expanded to enable applications from industry associations or groups of companies working collectively on new market and/or export marketing initiatives.
For more information on this program, email email@example.com.