- Tasmanian Energy Strategy
- Energy Policy
- Energy Policy Branch
- Energy Security
- Energy Markets, Regulation and Legislation
- Tasmanian Energy Security Taskforce
Energy Working Group
An Energy Working Group was established to assist the Government develop a Tasmanian Energy Strategy.
The working group provided the Minister and the new Department of State Growth with advice, ideas, and views on key aspects of energy supply and consumption in Tasmania, to assist and inform the development of the Tasmanian Energy Strategy.
The membership of the working group represented a range of consumer groups, from major industrials, commercial and small business, and the residential and welfare sectors.
- Rhys Edwards (Chair)
- Ray Mostogl (representing the Tasmanian Minerals and Energy Council)
- Marc White (expert in medium and small business and residential energy users)
- Greg Zooeff (from Nyrstar and representing the perspective of a major industrial customer)
- Tony Reidy (from the Tasmanian Council of Social Service)
- Jan Davis (from the Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association)
The Working Group met formally on eight occasions, met with key stakeholders, and considered a range of issues. It presented its final report to the Minister in November 2014.