- Tasmanian Energy Strategy
- Energy Policy
- Energy Policy Branch
- Energy Security
- Energy Markets, Regulation and Legislation
- Tasmanian Energy Security Taskforce
Tasmanian Energy Strategy
The Tasmanian Government has developed an Energy Strategy to identify ways in which energy can be used as a key economic driver for Tasmania.
Following on from the work undertaken by the Energy Working Group, and consultation on an Issues Paper and a Draft Strategy, the Government has now finalised and released the Energy Strategy - Restoring Tasmania's Energy Advantage.
The Strategy has an overarching vision of restoring Tasmania’s energy advantage. Supporting this vision, the Strategy has three key themes
- making energy work for people
- reducing the cost of delivering energy
- positioning Tasmania for the future.
Underpinning these themes are a suite of 43 action items, which provide practical ways in which Government will respond in the short to medium term to deliver on these three themes.View the Draft Tasmanian Energy Strategy (Adobe PDF) (MS Word)